eco-rose is a registered organic fungicide for the control of black spot, powdery mildew and rust. It attacks existing fungal infections killing the external fungal growth in minutes. It also leaves a clear protective coating on foliage that prevents new spores from germinating. eco-rose is safe for beneficial insects like bees and ladybeetles.
eco-rose is a contact spray and requires good coverage for the best results. We recommend you add some eco-oil (2ml per litre) into the mix as this helps the solution stick and spread evenly over foliage.
You can also create a 2-in-1 organic insecticide and fungicide by adding eco-oil at it’s regular strength (5-10ml per litre) to the eco-rose solution. This is particularly useful to control common pest and diseases in one spray rather than separate sprays.
Available as a 500g concentrate.
- Rapidly kills external fungal growth and spores
- Effective on roses and other plants including fruits and vegetables
- Economical rate (3-4gm per litre)
- No withholding period if used on edibles
- Safe for beneficial insects and soil microbes
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
NOTE: eco-rose has the same active ingredient as eco-fungicide. If you already have eco-fungicide then use that on your roses without the need to purchase eco-rose.